WTBSolrepublic stuff

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Solrepublic stuff
Hello
I want to buy Solrepublic stuff
If someone want to be hire for his service, let me know

My requirements: I pay only via Paypal
The item must be ship to France

Contact via Skype: powerstvfr
Or by MP
Or on this thread
Bumpito
I can SE you a pair of Master Tracks with an extra headband and cable if you want.
How much are you going to pay for that? :P
Quote Originally Posted by CottonLSX View Post
I can SE you a pair of Master Tracks with an extra headband and cable if you want.
How much are you going to pay for that? :P
Show me proof before saying you can do something
Quote Originally Posted by PowersFr View Post
Show me proof before saying you can do something
imgur (dot) com/a/yi4NZ
I SE'ed them a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the method still works.
Quote Originally Posted by PowersFr View Post
Show me proof before saying you can do something
I would be careful. I was recently scammed for one of those and I lost $40-$50. I wouldn't be so easy to go first. However if CottonLSX, you're willing to go first then I will pay upon delivery of the item and I will show proof

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CottonLSX View Post
imgur (dot) com/a/yi4NZ
I SE'ed them a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the method still works.
I want in on this deal if you're willing to go first and I will pay upon delivery of the item and I will upload pictures of proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I would be careful. I was recently scammed for one of those and I lost $40-$50. I wouldn't be so easy to go first. However if CottonLSX, you're willing to go first then I will pay upon delivery of the item and I will show proof

- - - Updated - - -



I want in on this deal if you're willing to go first and I will pay upon delivery of the item and I will upload pictures of proof.
Add me on skype, LSX.LSOUL
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?