UnhappyHelpGuys Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Guys Help
I remember the email that i used to play rotmg but i don't remember the email password or rotmg password what should i do.
I think Kabam doesn't change accounts emails...
You could try contact support although
Quote Originally Posted by EvilWiz RotMG View Post
I think Kabam doesn't change accounts emails...
You could try contact support although
They do, They require proof of ownership which is last 1-2 transactions of gold purchased, if none made at all. I don't know what then. XD
I need to change my email to, but i cannot acces my old email anymore... :/
You can change your email password... It's usually done through security questions, a phone number, or a different email address. After you do that, you can either change your RotMG password, or go through the support team and change your email.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?