ExclamationInstant Kill pointer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Instant Kill pointer
I`m wonna use Insta Kill. What i`m need to find?
Script:
Code:
label(orig_005958E5)
label(orig_005958EB)

newmem:
mov [eax],ecx
mov ecx,edi
call trove.AK::MotionEngine::SetPlayerVolume+67E0
mov ecx,[eax+04]
mov eax,AAAAAAAB
mul ecx
mov [esp+7C],00000000
mov edi,edx
mov [esp+00000080],00000000
shr edi,1
mov [esp+00000098],edi
mov [esp+00000084],00000000
je trove.AK::SoundEngine::ClearPreparedEvents+4A6F
mov eax,[trove.NvOptimusEnablement+22444]
test al,01
or eax,01
push trove.AK::GetWwiseXAudio2Interface+524EB8
mov [trove.NvOptimusEnablement+22444],eax
call trove.AK::SoundEngine::DynamicSequence::Open+B930
mov ecx,eax
add esp,04
mov [trove.NvOptimusEnablement+223A8],ecx

orig_005958E5:
mov ecx,[trove.NvOptimusEnablement+223A8]

orig_005958EB:
push ecx
mov eax,esp
mov [eax],ecx
mov ecx,[esp+00000098]
call trove.AK::MotionEngine::SetPlayerVolume+67E0
Source outdated, new source coming soon ( and is not pointer you need to make a script )
When? I'm excited but I heard it gets you instabanned.
Quote Originally Posted by Coolymt View Post
When? I'm excited but I heard it gets you instabanned.
1 month i play with instant kill and not banned.
Nice, do you think you'll release the code? I'm interested.
how work that?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us