Facing The "Missing DLL X,Y,Z" Issue? Read How To Fix It Here!

Posts 16–30 of 106 · Page 2 of 8
same problem with .dll files. tried to restart computer and everything u said but still. doesnt work for me
ucrtbased.dll missing, help me please..
Restarted Computer, but still says I have the .dll missing....
Quote Originally Posted by FrenZBeasT View Post
Restarted Computer, but still says I have the .dll missing....
Yea I need to update the links, the lins sort of broke-ish after a while, so they download the 64 bit version instead of the 32bit version.

Install the x86 version (vc_reditsx86) for whichever package you are choosing.
I have the Problem that the MSVCP140d.dll is missing and i already installed the right Visual Studio and i also tried to download just the missing dll but i still get the error.
I already restarted my computer.
MSVCP110 would still be missing, but i downloaded it and restarded then ran it as admin but doesnt work. how to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by celestial1337 View Post
MSVCP110 would still be missing, but i downloaded it and restarded then ran it as admin but doesnt work. how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Yea I need to update the links, the lins sort of broke-ish after a while, so they download the 64 bit version instead of the 32bit version.

Install the x86 version (vc_reditsx86) for whichever package you are choosing.
Please make sure you downloaded the vc_redistx86 and not vc_redistx64
my problem isnt that the MSCVCP110.dll is missing but the debug so the MSCVCP110D.dll ist missing what to do downloaded the 110 version but didnt fix it after restarting several times and reinstalling
Quote Originally Posted by flyfprfun27 View Post
my problem isnt that the MSCVCP110.dll is missing but the debug so the MSCVCP110D.dll ist missing what to do downloaded the 110 version but didnt fix it after restarting several times and reinstalling
Which hack are you running?

The developer should not upload the debug version as you need the actual Visual studio 2015 for that.
Im trying to use the Command Console v1.2 - Happy New Year by rwby
I am trying to download the Basic BHOP for csgo and I get the VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing error even though i installed the x86 and x64 of the 2015 versions help
MSVCP110D.dll and MSVCR110D.dll (hack "rwby's Command Console v1.2 - Happy New Year"). I setup all Visual Studio x64 and x86/ I restart computer/ I setup Visual studio 2015/ not work me
Quote Originally Posted by Daitriner View Post
MSVCP110D.dll and MSVCR110D.dll (hack "rwby's Command Console v1.2 - Happy New Year"). I setup all Visual Studio x64 and x86/ I restart computer/ I setup Visual studio 2015/ not work me
@4nuoFZf9aE has compiled his cheats in debug mode, meaning you need the actual visual studio 2015 (not the redists) to be able to run it. I'd wait for him to release a new release that is of type Release.
Posts 16–30 of 106 · Page 2 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?