Facing The "Missing DLL X,Y,Z" Issue? Read How To Fix It Here!

Posts 76–90 of 106 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by RoebenPierce View Post
Got 0xc000007b error. why?
^^I have this error as well
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshitsuji View Post
^^I have this error as well
A quick google search of the error will fix it.
mscvcp100d.dll error I uninstalled c++ 2010 and reinstalled with restart still same error any help
Quote Originally Posted by xistric View Post
mscvcp100d.dll error I uninstalled c++ 2010 and reinstalled with restart still same error any help
Whoever gave you the file compiled their binary in debug mode. They probably have no idea what they're doing as they're distributing debug binaries. I'd recommend to either find a different distributer.

If however, for some reason, you can't do that. The fix is to download the full visual studio 2010 software.
you guys need to update the latest windows did u use
I GOT A FUCKING ERROR HELPPPPPPPP IT SAYS CANT COMPILE NEED C++ EXTENSION HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
some of the downloads no longer work microsoft removed them
still error ..
Mine still doesnt work even after downloading it and i tried adding the 140 file into system 32 still gives the error pls help
i get error 0xc000007b plz help
Posts 76–90 of 106 · Page 6 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?