Updated 05/03/16.
Facing The "Missing DLL X,Y,Z" Issue? Read How To Fix It Here!
Ty for this guide, helped me a lot
How to solve MSVCP110.dll please choose?
Download it through this download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=30679ⓘ. 

someone help me , I got this error vcruntime140d.dll
MSVCP120D.dll
MSVCR120D.dll
help
MSVCR120D.dll
help
MSVCP120D.dll and MSVCP140D.dll Missing. I tried Repairing 2013 /2015 both 64 and 86 versions, then uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting pc inbetween, and still nothing. anyone have a fix? I have the non-D versions of 120 and 140..
Help me i got (ucrtbased.dll.),(MSVCP140D.dll),(VCRUNTIME140D.dl l.) all these missing :/ please help
i have all istalled all visuals.. 64x and 86x
still not working
i have all istalled all visuals.. 64x and 86x
still not working
My Pc cant find client.dll at ezfrags and other hacks...
what about MSVCO110D.dll?
i installed as u said but i am still getting the same error i also restarted my pc after installing please help...ty
Same i downloaded the 2015 but i still get the same msg, i even restarted
ive download all of them but still doesnt work
I have all of them downloaded still not working...
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Europe HacksThe missing D3D .dll file.BO 50 Dragon Nest Hacks & CheatsBest way to solve the "missing msvcr100.dll" problemCH 4 Combat Arms HelpATTN: Everyone with "Missing DLL Issues"
1 Combat Arms HelpFor those of you with the msvcr100.dll issue
7 General Game Hacking[CS 1.6] All the missing .wad files (Get them here)ST 1
