Tokyo Ghoul, season three announced

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
I think season 3 was the best.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
I think season 3 was the best.
I dunno if you didn't read something correctly or you're trolling, but either way I'll respond.

What?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I dunno if you didn't read something correctly or you're trolling, but either way I'll respond.

What?
Yeah didn't you watch it??? I mean the MC was like BAAM BAAM BAAM, and the VILLIAN WAS LIKE OH HELLL NAWWWWW.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Yeah didn't you watch it??? I mean the MC was like BAAM BAAM BAAM, and the VILLIAN WAS LIKE OH HELLL NAWWWWW.
Fuck off.

//
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?