OutdatedHurtworld

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by inmate59 View Post
lmao "the .exe"

Hey Emanuelw! you better not have any of those pesky .docx files in there! I don't want to get a trojan! lmao
Don't worry, the virustotal link does work as well, however there is 2 spaces in the URL not just 1.
Quote Originally Posted by emanuelw View Post
Nahh you change it, the range is normally set to 3 just edit it to etc 2k or 3k.

imgur .com/0pGKcbF

you mean value pointed by arrow?
can I have a tip how to edit it?

I'd rather try doing myself than using complete code ^^
Hey, can you tell how to edit the _bladelength? I cant change the value...
Quote Originally Posted by DICKHEADNIPPLE View Post
the virus total link is broken btw
how about you read thread page 2.

there are 2 spaces in link

1st at www part
2nd at 94471ff9 239889 part
Quote Originally Posted by PuntoSinclair View Post
emanuelw how can I contact you?
Dunno why you would need to do that though.
Quote Originally Posted by GamingRagePig View Post
Is it possible you can send me a link, so i can download it now?
No I can't sorry.
Are you able to make the noclip cheat with dotnet reflector? I was able to get the long range axe/spear working as well as a sniper shot gun but other than that I couldnt get much else to work, granted I dont know much about these variables and what some mean and stuff so was mostly guessing on some.
Does this game have any type of anti-cheat
Quote Originally Posted by GamingRagePig View Post
Does this game have any type of anti-cheat
Nahh not really.
Please stop Tagging Smoke, he is not a minion, he was just telling the user what he needed for his thread to be approved.

File is safe, approved!
where i put the dll? ... i extract in the hurtworld file and the stop working doesnt open .-.
Quote Originally Posted by symphoni View Post
where i put the dll? ... i extract in the hurtworld file and the stop working doesnt open .-.
Put it in "hurtworld/hurtworld_data/managed and replace it.
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?