OutdatedHurtworld

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Black screen dude
Quote Originally Posted by AlexG24 View Post
Black screen dude
Dunno what you're doing, it has nothing to do with your screen it only alters a a value.

Can someone confirm they got it working?
When I load up the game with the dll file in my managed
Quote Originally Posted by AlexG24 View Post
When I load up the game with the dll file in my managed
There is already a file in managed called Assembly-CSharp.dll, just replace it.

I just tried it, it works fine no blackscreen. It is on your end.
Once I replace the file and load up the game, it crashes.
Quote Originally Posted by AlexG24 View Post
Once I replace the file and load up the game, it crashes.
Reinstall game or whatever, I can't help you it is a problem on your side not the dll.
Quote Originally Posted by voodooace View Post
Done, worked fine
Thank you for confirming
Ah, I see what happened. I have an outdated hack with the same name and when i downloaded your hack it comes up as that one.
Hey guys just to warn you there was an update...
>Changelog:

Speed Hacking is now impossible
Mele weapons can not attack over restricted range and attack speed
Added global banlist
Fixed k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketInvalidAlreadyUsed being returned by steam after spamming connect
Da fug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by capidudem View Post
thanks i had fun , too bad already patched 5 min ago, now its unusable
If this cheat would be kept private, they would not have repaired it. Perhaps the author will make noclip, and I hope that it will be kept private. No other way
I just change in new patch animation is like you do but it not take damage to creature how to do that ??
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?