codmw2 hacks for ps3?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
codmw2 hacks for ps3?
do hacks work on the systems or just pcs only i think its possible to get a hack for a system ver.
Jporn yummmmm~
lol yeah its great but that doesn't answer my question
I guess pc only... there is no hack for ps3 or xbox 360.

This is what I think. I don't own ps3 or xbox. So, I don't know much but hacking ps3 and xbox games are too rare.
There is a way,, Take the chip outta the PS3/XBOX 360, Ask a NERD to make you lvl.70 BAM, coz it saves all you're games ETC...


***IT DOESN'T WORK JUST TESTED :|***
Quote Originally Posted by 123yzx View Post
do hacks work on the systems or just pcs only i think its possible to get a hack for a system ver.
i know there are rank hacks for the xbox or the PS3, i havent seen aimbots, yet. I used a rank hack for the PS3 version of codmw2 with my friend. it did involve a computer use though.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us