MW2 Rank hack for PS3?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Rank hack for PS3?
Is their a working prestige and rank hack for MW2 PS3... I see a lot of "prestige service" but first off I'm not trusting some dumb fuck to hack my account, and I could do it just as easy as they could. So any help is cool.
Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
Is their a working prestige and rank hack for MW2 PS3... I see a lot of "prestige service" but first off I'm not trusting some dumb fuck to hack my account, and I could do it just as easy as they could. So any help is cool.
I like how you call our staff dumb fucks and then ask for thier help. That's cool.
The fact is I don't trust anyone, and why should I? Anyways if anyone has still got a rank hacking tool let me know.
You don't need a program, all you need is Pre-Hacked Files!
Also insulting people who offer prestige services is unnecessary!
dude i got xion to do 3 accounts for me and 2 others were friends that dont even no him so yea hes pretty trusted lol
Lol, so you don't trust anyone, why would you even trust the tools we would give you then? Maybe they'll fuck up your PC.
lol haha so true
I scan most of my downloads for viruses. I know my way around a computer, I get viruses all the time and I take care of them. That's the least of my concerns. If I offended anyone I'm sorry. Well it looks to me like these guys are pretty trust worthy. I might give them a try. Thanks for the help.
Xion and his service have done numerous accounts over the time its been going on. I vouch for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Xion and his service have done numerous accounts over the time its been going on. I vouch for him.
That means a lot Killian, Thanks for Vouching for Our Service!
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Xion and his service have done numerous accounts over the time its been going on. I vouch for him.
Yes you can trust this guy
XION prestige service is legit
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us