QuestionHelpQuestions on BHOP scripts

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Questions on BHOP scripts
I just would want to know how to get started on a bhop script in C++ of course, I know basic C++ and learning Write Process Memory. How would I go about checking to see if my character is on the ground?

Sorry if question has been asked before but I'm somewhat new to hack.

Reverse the game a little bit.
if you turn on dumping cvars via the console you can spot a number that changes depending on your player (m_fFlags).
To simply check if the player is on ground do:
Code:
if (flags & 0x1)
    //..do stuff..
Find the localplayer struct in Client.dll and and then read the value of m_fFlags as an integer.
To jump either send a keyboard event or write to the console alias jump (4 = -jump, 5 = +jump)
How CS:GO works you'll need to first set +jump then do -jump to be able to do +jump again.

You can check some of my older threads, I had a tutorial on how to make a bhop a while ago, its outdated and you'll need to find the offsets again.
It's been solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?