Kill everybody - Lagg server

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Kill everybody - Lagg server
Hello,
I saw much people today killing everybody, Sometimes on name's of other players like a innocent person kills everyone and other time it's himself.
And in the same server i saw a guy spawning around 100 bowing's.

Which mod/hack is that i got Jordan a.t.m i like it but i would like that one more.

Greets.
It is Boeings, but this sound like the GTA Force Hax, it mostly for griefers.

It expensive moneys though so I hope you can get ready for the price tags

And why you want to be a moron and doing this to the server? You know blowing the lobby up is now detectable
Thanks xray25,

I understand it i don't gonna use it but i where wondering i never saw it before and this is happening to much so i where wondering.
I like to mod for "myself" and not to ruin it for other players.
Is blowing up lobbies really now detectable? One of the stupidest features in any mod menu. What about attaching tons of objects to other players, or freezing? Those are annoying as hell. Would be nice if people would just stop doing that kind of crap.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?