Selling one FitBit Charge [$20]
I have recently started SEing FitBit and I managed to SE a Charge. I'm pretty excited!
If someone is interested in buying the Fitbit Charge I am looking to sell it for $20.
If you want it to get shipped to you you will have to provide all the information shown in the picture
Terms of service
1. No refunds
2. Paypal or Bitcoin only
3. You pay first. Only trusted member can pay on confirmation
4. Buy purchasing the Fitbit you agree to all Terms of Service.
Contact me on Skype at opnessgg
Proof of SE

If someone is interested in buying the Fitbit Charge I am looking to sell it for $20.
If you want it to get shipped to you you will have to provide all the information shown in the picture
Terms of service
1. No refunds
2. Paypal or Bitcoin only
3. You pay first. Only trusted member can pay on confirmation
4. Buy purchasing the Fitbit you agree to all Terms of Service.
Contact me on Skype at opnessgg
Proof of SE

Oh I forgot.
SHIPS TO U.S.A ONLY

