WTBBuying PSN with PS4 games

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Buying PSN accounts with PS4 games
Hey Guys, Thanks For checking out this post.
I am Buying PSN accounts with games {for ps4 only} that will work, for a long time instead of working for a month or so.

Want:
Grand Theft Auto V
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Just Cause 3
Fallout 4
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Uncharted {all of them}
FIFA 16,
battlefront,
And Any other games you have, I just want games and everything can be interesting so just post what you have and what you wanna sell and please leave your your skype ID with it, so i could contact you soon as possible.

Ill pay you only using Paypal and all payment will be sent as a friend or family.
Also if its cheap then ill buy multiple account at the same time.
Hey i got 1 PSN account with
bo3 w/ nuketown and giant zombies map
destiny w/the taken king
call of duty advanced warfare
batman arkhum knight
Assassin's creed syndicate
Mortal kombat X
Far cry 4
Walking dead 1&2
EA sports UFC
watch dogs
infamous second son
assassin's creed black flag
PS Plus until January 30 and $15 wallet funds.

SKYPE - DynamicGamergirl
Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidM View Post
Hey i got 1 PSN account with
bo3 w/ nuketown and giant zombies map
destiny w/the taken king
call of duty advanced warfare
batman arkhum knight
Assassin's creed syndicate
Mortal kombat X
Far cry 4
Walking dead 1&2
EA sports UFC
watch dogs
infamous second son
assassin's creed black flag
PS Plus until January 30 and $15 wallet funds.

SKYPE - DynamicGamergirl
Check your skype please! ALSO BUMP!
Have an account with star wars battlefront Skype: the_kid_frost23
Quote Originally Posted by mitoss33 View Post
Have an account with star wars battlefront Skype: the_kid_frost23
I added you on skype
Contact skype iBlackShop, I can supply for you all games you want. My account is EU so that very safe
PS3 and PS4 - games accounts - single and bulk seller.
add me skype garshay.
I have accounts with Fallout 4, Destiny and other, my skype: good_c0der
I have A PS3 w/Bo3 AW, MW3, and Final fantasy
AND
A PS4 w/Bo3, AW, and Ghosts account if interested Skype - DynamicGamergirl
demonsx7 my skype sold more game
oldgray.yh add me,
I have a lot of accounts that are matching your list
Add me skype - dimaea17
add me on skype, yakuru_17, i have some u need, no hacked accounts, and opened since may-june 2015
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?