MW2 Crashes w/ .DLL Injection
I have the fully updated Steam version of MW2, all nice and vanilla.
I've tried several injectors with several different .DLL's and they all result in the same outcome -- "iw4mp.exe has stopped working."
Needless to say, it's quite irritating.
I've tried Googling it, and have found absolutely nothing useful. I have the latest version of MS Visual Studio Community installed, so I know the MS C++ library is up to date and functional (considering I can compile things in said language). I've tried Winject, sinJect, OMFGZ MultiDLL Injector, Injector-TOR, Faith-Valkyrie Injector, DrUnKeN ChEeTaH Injector, and another one simply named MW2 Injector. The .DLL's I have attempted to inject have been to activate the console, several ESP's, an aimbot, and even a measly wallhack. All of which have crashed the game.
My specs:
OS -- Windows 10 Home x64
GPU -- GT 730 (w/ the latest drivers from Nvidia (GeForce Game Ready Driver (version: 361.43)))
CPU -- AMD FX-4300 Quadcore STOC'd at 3.8GHz
RAM -- 8GB DDR3
I'd be appreciative of any assistance in this matter.
Thank you.
I've tried several injectors with several different .DLL's and they all result in the same outcome -- "iw4mp.exe has stopped working."
Needless to say, it's quite irritating.
I've tried Googling it, and have found absolutely nothing useful. I have the latest version of MS Visual Studio Community installed, so I know the MS C++ library is up to date and functional (considering I can compile things in said language). I've tried Winject, sinJect, OMFGZ MultiDLL Injector, Injector-TOR, Faith-Valkyrie Injector, DrUnKeN ChEeTaH Injector, and another one simply named MW2 Injector. The .DLL's I have attempted to inject have been to activate the console, several ESP's, an aimbot, and even a measly wallhack. All of which have crashed the game.
My specs:
OS -- Windows 10 Home x64
GPU -- GT 730 (w/ the latest drivers from Nvidia (GeForce Game Ready Driver (version: 361.43)))
CPU -- AMD FX-4300 Quadcore STOC'd at 3.8GHz
RAM -- 8GB DDR3
I'd be appreciative of any assistance in this matter.
Thank you.