lol funny replies
modding question
stealth there is no file for blood splatter onto guns , im talking abotu blood that splatters adn then lands on walls like in corndogs blood mod
Did you guys ever learn Spelling/Grammar in school? Just curious.
HI KYLE ◕‿◕ <-------
i was just spamming my friend with that on chat
i was just spamming my friend with that on chat
so you thought youd spam it here where its a banable offense
oooooooooooopppppppss >.>
Isn't insulting people/Arguing with people on a live topic a banable/suspendable offence? Its just common know ledge I would think.
And GWBUSH, i would guess that blood splatter is in TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez
Just a guess. But maybe... I might start extracting those to see what i can do to them anyways
Just a guess. But maybe... I might start extracting those to see what i can do to them anyways
lol but do u want to put blood on guns also?
@ Stealth, No, that's very easy to do. Just came here to see if I could help.
And well ill be damned, that's not what I thought the definition of 'Flaming' was. Although what i thught is similiar.
And well ill be damned, that's not what I thought the definition of 'Flaming' was. Although what i thught is similiar.
@ hay im asking bush if he wants to know.... and only bush -.-
This thread is closed for replies.
