PatchedMastery All Weapons

Posts 1–15 of 204 · Page 1 of 14
Mastery All Weapons
Hello everyone
I'm posting an Mastery of all weapons

HOTKEY
F5

Use extreme injector leave only in manual map, no need to check any of the options

Unfortunately not know why reasons I can not post links and images, then I'll be trying to shorten the link VirusScan


VIRUS SCAN
virustotal.com/pt/file/e8873f8ea07a8e87b0da2ebf00e1e9b2b800758ed91c03708e 936c0e9da39d04/analysis/1451513567/

JOTTI
virusscan.jotti.org/pt-BR/filescanjob/o8fi7fp1jo


Créditos
Famliy And Roots


Happy New Year To All
Mastery All Weapons_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 3,534 downloads Clean
Nice Release

- - - Updated - - -

Virustotal page not found
Quote Originally Posted by saloom1999 View Post
nice man , will it work for blackshot europe "Global" ?
Blackshot SEA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfer View Post
Nice Release

- - - Updated - - -

Virustotal page not found
for some reason I am unable to edit the POST
Quote Originally Posted by C0DEBREAKER View Post
Blackshot SEA

- - - Updated - - -



for some reason I am unable to edit the POST
is it insant?
Quote Originally Posted by C0DEBREAKER View Post
I do not understand
you have to get upto 25 Comments or Post to be able to paste the Link
mastery can get to grand master?
nice man , will it work for blackshot europe "Global" ?
Hi first of all thanks for the contribution, is istant hack or percentage?
Quote Originally Posted by C0DEBREAKER View Post
Unfortunately not know why reasons I can not post links and images
Hey man, you need 25 posts to post links and images
@C0DEBREAKER, they r asking u if the mastery is instant or what, and also do we need to do this in bd or normal?
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
@C0DEBREAKER, they r asking u if the mastery is instant or what, and also do we need to do this in bd or normal?
when activating, can kill with any weapon that will automatically increase every weapon, remembering that it has to be with HOST

It can be in any room as long as it with HOST
awesome release bro!
Posts 1–15 of 204 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?