Important announcement.

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Important announcement.
Fuck you.

No-one may use the "Newfag Detection Agency" badge without being IN THE GROUP. Starting from now, if I see anyone with it that isn't in the group, enjoy your ban. This means ALL versions of the badge. I don't want to see no "****** DETECTION AGENCY" piece of shit fail.
But the first sign of a successful thing is copycats?

EDIT: How long will the ban be for?

EDIT2: I hope dave goes skitz and bans all badges ^^
There is ****** DETECTION AGENCY too.
mpgh turns me off everyday .
But mina, when you see me post it turns you right back on.
how about me? im a sexy tranny
Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
how about me? im a sexy tranny
Don't make me check the group members.
If I do, and I see you are not on that list, bye.
I can imagine you guys wearing thoes tags in real life .
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
I can imagine you guys wearing thoes tags in real life .
heey where did you find that pic of me?
Because I never got an answer how long is the ban for wearing one after your warning?
the link under the photo of yours .
This Thread FAILS.

****** so OLD, he don't know he's fighting a losing WAR.
I GONNA GIVE YOU 10 MINS TO CHANGE YOUR SIG, NO JK.
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?