Important announcement.

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
He is so scared. You could lose your position for power abuse but thats just imo.







AHAHAHAHAHAA OMG I FOUND IT!!


OUH! EVEN BETTTER
LOL@LIZ!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Stop crying .
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I WILL BE BANNING
Now he's serious.

Don't be scared young ones.

Asian boys/girls were told to smile inface of the American soldiers.
They were also told that the Americans were going to toture and kill them.
So the Vietname Bastads strapped explosives to the children, and on countless stories of the children smiling in the face of suppoused impending doom.

So I'm asking you all to smile with me.
Smile at the face of Impendin DOOM!!!


































































Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Now he's serious.

Don't be scared young ones.

Asian boys/girls were told to smile inface of the American soldiers.
They were also told that the Americans were going to toture and kill them.
So the Vietname Bastads strapped explosives to the children, and on countless stories of the children smiling in the face of suppoused impending doom.

So I'm asking you all to smile with me.
Smile at the face of Impendin DOOM!!!




































































Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I GONNA GIVE YOU 10 MINS TO CHANGE YOUR SIG, NO JK.
I have bad math skills.

How much more time do I have???
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I have bad math skills.

How much more time do I have???
-14 minutes XD.......
SMD. You Lied.

And your 15+ minutes late.
LOL, stop pushing him, hes gonna pop a vein. Even though inside he is kind hearted loving caring guy who loves and cherishes human life and wouldn't harm a blessed and kind soul like you guys. :]
hahah personaly id kill all cause im to good lmao jk XD
Stand up.
Dont bow in front of the face of Teranny.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Stand up.
Dont bow in front of the face of Teranny.
EXPLODE in front of the face of Tierney.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?