MW2 Unlock All - Perks - Titles - Emblems - Attachments

Posts 121–135 of 150 · Page 9 of 10
didnt work for me, i tried it by launching and pressing nothing, then i tried it after pressing play and nothing changed. Can someone tell me whot to do it?
Well if you did it after pressing Play then enjoy your impending ban.
Quote Originally Posted by chronichemp View Post
didnt work for me, i tried it by launching and pressing nothing, then i tried it after pressing play and nothing changed. Can someone tell me whot to do it?

I assume you tried to run it as administrator first?
Doesn't unlock all titles, still have around 10 titles that haven't been unlocked yet
Just wanted to chime in: I didn't decompile the executable, so I have no idea if there's something malicious hidden in there, but I can confirm that it does work to unlock all attachments/Pro-version perks (what I was most interested in). It also unlocked all the weapon camos and all the emblems, but it doesn't seem to have unlocked all the titles; I'd estimate it unlocked about 60% of the titles. Kinda odd, but I don't really care about those much.

To use it: open MW2, sit at the main screen, run the .exe as Administrator, press any key once the Console window pops up, and then hop back into MW2 and pretty much everything is unlocked. Hope this helps anyone who's still poking around in 2018/2019 for an unlock-all shortcut!

EDIT: for anyone curious, I poked around in the Barracks to see if I could figure out how the hack works: it appears that it edits some file(s) concerned with the attachment/perk/camo challenges and simply sets the number of kills/objectives/headshots/whatever needed for the attachment/perk/camo to 0, so that they all auto-complete/unlock instantly. Not sure if this is a better (e.g. safer/less detectable?) way of unlocking-all than, say, changing the file(s) to say that all the challenges have been completed in full, but if I get VAC'd I'll be sure to post back here to warn the rest of y'all.
Quote Originally Posted by GangstaPinapplz View Post
Just wanted to chime in: I didn't decompile the executable, so I have no idea if there's something malicious hidden in there, but I can confirm that it does work to unlock all attachments/Pro-version perks (what I was most interested in). It also unlocked all the weapon camos and all the emblems, but it doesn't seem to have unlocked all the titles; I'd estimate it unlocked about 60% of the titles. Kinda odd, but I don't really care about those much.

To use it: open MW2, sit at the main screen, run the .exe as Administrator, press any key once the Console window pops up, and then hop back into MW2 and pretty much everything is unlocked. Hope this helps anyone who's still poking around in 2018/2019 for an unlock-all shortcut!

EDIT: for anyone curious, I poked around in the Barracks to see if I could figure out how the hack works: it appears that it edits some file(s) concerned with the attachment/perk/camo challenges and simply sets the number of kills/objectives/headshots/whatever needed for the attachment/perk/camo to 0, so that they all auto-complete/unlock instantly. Not sure if this is a better (e.g. safer/less detectable?) way of unlocking-all than, say, changing the file(s) to say that all the challenges have been completed in full, but if I get VAC'd I'll be sure to post back here to warn the rest of y'all.
thanks! worked for me
are you banned yet gangstapinaplz?
Quote Originally Posted by dsa100 View Post
are you banned yet gangstapinaplz?
Im not gangstapinaplz but, I used the mod on 10/11/2018 and no ban.
Quote Originally Posted by dsa100 View Post
are you banned yet gangstapinaplz?
Been using this since it released in April, no ban.
i confirm this tool works absolute and its undetected.Use it when u are in barracks press 2-3 random letters in your keybord close the hack but no the game go play a game make a kill and leave.
Once you unlock the perks etc are they permanent or do i have to keep loading it up each time i start the game?
no lol it is permanent
Does anyone else remember the days where the release of this menu would make this guy essentially a millionaire? lol
Undetected and working
Undetected and working 19-01-2019
Posts 121–135 of 150 · Page 9 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?