CoolWoW Power Leveling 90-100 , 85-100.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WoW Power Leveling 90-100 , 85-100.
I offer power leveling on another site and did very well. Not sure if I am allowed to list the other site or not, if I am I will post my threads so people can see my vouches from other users there.

Details about my World of Warcraft Power Leveling Services.


-Screen shots are taken upon first login and when job is complete.
Inventory, Bank, Character items, Guild Bank, and any thing else you want screen shotted.

-I will ONLY log into the character I will be performing the job on.

-I will NOT communicate with anyone that attempts communication with me.

Currently focused on doing 90-100 and 85-100.
If you need custom leveling feel free to post or pm as I may be open to it.

- Every item earned on the 90-100 including gold is yours.
- I will never take anything from your inventory or even log onto other chars except for the one I will be performing a job on.
- Screen shots will be taken immediately upon entry of the mentioned above.


I try and perform the best I can do use the least amount of the time you have paid for.

I rarely run into "real life" issues as I am a mature grown adult with a stable life style and know how to manage my time.

**Must be paypal verified**

90-100 10$ USD Less than 24 hours.
85-100 13$ USD Approximately 24-30 hours.

**When messaging me on Skype please specify what you're inquiring about**
**Please Post in the thread your Skype so I can confirm your account here with your skype**
Skype : Krewkon867

Like I said if someone can let me know if it is ok to link to another forum with my vouches as I am not a scammer.


bump bump bump
bump bump bump
Quote Originally Posted by dsxj View Post
Like I said if someone can let me know if it is ok to link to another forum with my vouches as I am not a scammer.
You are not allowed to link to any other forums, thank you for actually asking unlike most people.

As always if you feel unsafe about any trade you are free to use one MPGH's Official Middlemen.
Thank you for your post Vamiez. No problem, I'd rather join somewhere and be respectful than join somewhere and be disrespectful.

Bump~

bumppppp
How much is level 75-100?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?