WTSBig pack of items

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Big pack of items (Good deals !)
Hello,

i stop Romtg and i sell all my items .

http ://imgur.com/a/VMEd3

The price for the pack is 80$.

I accept only paypal payment or steam wallet card .

Add me on skype if you are interested or if u need more informations .

rotmg.trade1.

Have a good day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT :

The package change (because i earn some item and i sell some other so).

http ://imgur.com/a/gRTDs

Now, it's 90$ for all. Look the screen .
225 life*0.2=$45
164 Mana*0.1=$16.40
300 (exact) Assorted pots *0.0425=$12.75
15 UBHP, 2 Exa hp=$6
Tarots+~$2 (They aren't useful for now at least)
1 pixie= 0.5
25 incs*0.18=$4.50
107 Tops*0.298=$~32
2 griffs, 1 treasure, 2 almandine, 3 exa def= ~$1

45+16.40+12.75+6+2+0.5+4.50+32+1
=$120.15
That, ladies and gentleman is the real value of all these items, taking average prices of the items right now. This deal is decent, but I do not know if it includes the tops that are equipped on the 4 slots the mules have.

Anyways, I did that out of sheer boredom :P And I'll bet even the OP @vanish2102 Did not know about this real value.


But, considering vanish only has 11 posts, and Dave JUST HALTED ALL OMM services..? @krazyshank @Raple @Hugo Boss (explain please)

Be aware of a scam!!!

- - - Updated - - -

225 life*0.2=$45
164 Mana*0.1=$16.40
300 (exact) Assorted pots *0.0425=$12.75
15 UBHP, 2 Exa hp=$6
Tarots+~$2 (They aren't useful for now at least)
1 pixie= 0.5
25 incs*0.18=$4.50
107 Tops*0.298=$~32
2 griffs, 1 treasure, 2 almandine, 3 exa def= ~$1

45+16.40+12.75+6+2+0.5+4.50+32+1
=$120.15
That, ladies and gentleman is the real value of all these items, taking average prices of the items right now. This deal is decent, but I do not know if it includes the tops that are equipped on the 4 slots the mules have.

Anyways, I did that out of sheer boredom :P And I'll bet even the OP @vanish2102 Did not know about this real value.


But, considering vanish only has 11 posts, and Dave JUST HALTED ALL OMM services..? @krazyshank @Raple @Hugo Boss (explain please)

Be aware of a scam!!!
Ty to proof that it's a good deal .

I just sold my main account, i'm waiting the vouch.

All items is for sell (items equipped too)

But yes, i will not pay first. Why OMM stoped ? There are not other solution ?
I can accept do the trade step per step .
Quote Originally Posted by vanish2102 View Post
Ty to proof that it's a good deal .

I just sold my main account, i'm waiting the vouch.

All items is for sell (items equipped too)

But yes, i will not pay first. Why OMM stoped ? There are not other solution ?
I can accept do the trade step per step .
There's some problem that comes when multiple payments are made via paypal in a certain amount of time, cant remember what happens
+1 vouch fast and smooth trade i went first
+1 vouch, bought all of the potions except life & Mana, he hesitated about going first but he pulled through!
dump ! Check the update
Sent skype request, are you online right now!
interested in all lifes add me :-)
Are you still selling the potions :3
Lifes and manas ? yes
add me on skype TrickerRotMG
If you want buy part of items, price are :
mana = 0.1
Life = 0.2
Acclaim = 0.37
UBHP = 0.4
Pixie = 0.7
+1 vouch again bought for over 30$ i went first
+ 1 vouch, i buy for 10€, i went first
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?