level 58 save file

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
level 58 save file
My Rocket leave progress was recently reset back to level 1 from level 58. I put too much time and effort and I was soo close to legend. Does anyone have a save file of a profile around level 58 or so? That would be great

If you do please pm me or post a link here. I can walk you through the steps to snag the right file.
Anyone who is planning to help @OP must have their files approved by moderators & uploaded here on the forum.
Anyone not doing this will suffer a permanent ban.
Is it legal to bump posts cus I really want to find a save file.
wow thanks bro I owe ya one.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?