Big dilemma here...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Big dilemma here...
I'm in a big dilemma, guys... I can't decide wether I'm buying a bass guitar or a drumset.

Drumset

Or

Bass guitar

?

I've been playing on this guitar for 3 years now:


It's getting more boring now. :\

I'm in a band btw... One day I play bass in my band, the other day I drum, but mostly I play lead guitar.

Your opinion please; What should I buy.
Look at the ad in this thread
It's a sign.
get both
Buy none .
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Buy none .


GET ROCKBAND INSTEAD
Save your money for a car much more usefull! If you already have a car buy a new computer or whatever! But don't buy instrument's they tend to break really fast(Especially when iam around).
Get Call of duty modernwarfare 2!
uhm, those things cost real money. =/

are you sure about this?
Get laid =D
Don't be a guitar ******.
Drums are way more socially acceptable.
I still have my Drum Kit back at home,
I first played the guitar as my first instrument, but after a while, lost interest and picked the piano up.
After 3 years of the Piano, I picked up the drum set and i've loved it.
It's great with acoustic songs, where you can put your own beat with almost any song.
I can almost guarantee you that the drumkit will last you in quality and entertainment.
The other question is the price though,
Decent drumkits (first hand) can go from 1000 all the way to 2.5-4000.
But guitars are cheaper and easily transportable.
1. I already got Modern Warfare 2, ******.
2. Fuck Rockband
3. I have decided to buy the drums.
In my opinion drums are better than the guitar, it's to play fucking loud!
Just give me the money.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?