OutdatedEliteRealms 24/7 PServer running on dual core 2gb VPS 24/7 friendly staff

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
EliteRealms 24/7 PServer running on dual core 2gb VPS 24/7 friendly staff
Welcome to EliteRealms



Screenshots


Server Pics:
 
Screenshots







About

What we are trying to do is create a friendly server, with a little help from some friends we aim to get 24/7 support for members.
We will aim to add updates daily.

We are also looking for mods, artists and someone to do YouTube videos.



Intro Video:

 
Intro to EliteRealms




Features


This Server Includes:
  • Donator Ranks
  • Prod Items
  • PVP Arena
  • Loads More
  • Daily Updates
  • Friendly Staff





Credits


Thanks To All:
  • Travoos For The Source
  • MPGH Forum Tutorials
  • Trapped For The Source
  • And Whoever Else I Cant Remember





Skype


Add me for a client Update link: Elite.Realms



Rules


Breaking The Rules Results In A Ban:
  • No Spoiling
  • No Crude Language/Bullying
  • No Spoiling/Cheating
  • And Be Nice


EliteRealms_mpgh.net.rar2.6 MB · 1,120 downloads Clean
Just do what he said. somewhere in the post. add Virus scans and put your images on -igmur-. i really want to try this out!
Sorry it won't let me post links .
Quote Originally Posted by noone2016 View Post
Sorry it won't let me post links .
Pm me and I'll post them here if you want <3
Quote Originally Posted by noone2016 View Post
Sorry it won't let me post links .
Just remove the http:// or the www. and then put a space in between somewhere like

imgur. com/example
It let me post now ?
Approved
Sorry for the delay
Uhh, maybe add an explanation of parties and the third currenty somewhere?
Sorry, I don't understand your query ??
Quote Originally Posted by noone2016 View Post
Sorry, I don't understand your query ??
Sorry, not good at english. I wanted to know how parties worked and what they did, and some other things.
I didn't find an explanation for these things anywhere.
How's that possible.... I'm lagging... [ LoL NOPE]
Laggy, not a single player online.

I hope that one of these days there will be an actual 24/7 server with no game breaking lag and friendly staff. Oh and actual players would be nice too
ok thanks ill work on that

- - - Updated - - -

Anything you need to know about the features of the server you can skype me at: elite.realms
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?