Name Spoofer?
I seen like in 2008 where people used to edit there name manually with MHS editor but that hasnt been working I think they patched that. Is there any other way to spoof my name ON CA eu for free no paying stuff. Because MHS is not working because I open Combat arms go to a game and leave then i open process, and it says on MHS unable to open process. So, i go on Mhs and open with Debug or for Debug same thing, I browse for Engine.exe and I open it i get an error when I try to press ok to open it. So i press ok again and the entire mhs freezes. Can anyone tell me if im doing it right. Or how I would spoof my name differently on cheat engine, or something. I been reading up on it and I think you need to bypass CA. But im pretty dumb at coding so does anyone know how I would spoof my name in any way if so comment below or skype me and search and then you will see a username Haie and talk through there.