Another Ticket

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Another Ticket
This time the COP caught me while I was behind him.
God-Damit.
I'm taking this 1 to court!
What's next.....COPS can use satelite to see if your speeding.
DAMMMM PIGS.
I need 300 bucs, Anyone got me?
I'm Out
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
This time the COP caught me while I was behind him.
God-Damit.
I'm taking this 1 to court!
What's next.....COPS can use satelite to see if your speeding.
DAMMMM PIGS.
I need 300 bucs, Anyone got me?
I'm Out
he didnt check ur speed. he needed to fulfill his quota, so he caught some random guy, which happened to be u
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
he didnt check ur speed. he needed to fulfill his quota, so he caught some random guy, which happened to be u
Quoted for truth
+1
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
he didnt check ur speed. he needed to fulfill his quota, so he caught some random guy, which happened to be u
Thats why I'm taking it to court.....BS with he clock me from 400meter behind.
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
he didnt check ur speed. he needed to fulfill his quota, so he caught some random guy, which happened to be u
Hes black .
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Hes black .
That explains y lol
cops are mofo racists
they where laughing at me cuz of my accent + +

@Kindstud: what tickets u got ?
Bro goodluck lol
I paid 700 last time i was in court which was 1 month ago
careless driving
speeding
funny. Yesterday dad got pulled over for going 120 in a 100 zone. just 197 dollas though.
Bro goodluck lol
I paid 700 last time i was in court which was 1 month ago
careless driving
speeding
Are you black? If so say it's racial discrimination.
Maybe cuz ur black =D
AWWWW fuck ballls kill a cop Fucking ratz
But really, I need $300
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
But really, I need $300
sorry brah i dont have that type of cash flow:/
if hes black, then thats messed up
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us