Another Ticket

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
fuck up at court and it will be more than $300
Just go early and talk to the prosecutor
make up some bullshit
like if u got speeding ticket, be like it was an emergency and u had to go to the hospital to see ur new born lil brother =D

make something up and they would lower the fine

and hope the judge is black
Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
Just go early and talk to the prosecutor
make up some bullshit
like if u got speeding ticket, be like it was an emergency and u had to go to the hospital to see ur new born lil brother =D

make something up and they would lower the fine

and hope the judge is black
You Are truth i like you
cuz ur a ****** like me
blacks breaking the law
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
blacks breaking the law
Mexicans Crossing The Border
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
This time the COP caught me while I was behind him.
God-Damit.
I'm taking this 1 to court!
What's next.....COPS can use satelite to see if your speeding.
DAMMMM PIGS.
I need 300 bucs, Anyone got me?
I'm Out
are you black or mexican ?
if so then dont be offended by it
its his quota
*Bows Head*
*Raises hand*

"I'm Black"
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
*Bows Head*
*Raises hand*

"I'm Black"


lolll
sig material
like i said

its his quota
looked in his rear view mirror
saw a black guy
pulled him over
and gave him a ticket
welcomeee to americaaa
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
*Bows Head*
*Raises hand*

"I'm Black"
Smd your a token ******. Put your hand down and go surf.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Smd your a token ******. Put your hand down and go surf.
Lawls ^^^
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Smd your a token ******. Put your hand down and go surf.
Classic case of Black on Black.(In which the white man wins every time)

You should be ashamed of yourself OBAMA.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Classic case of Black on Black.(In which the white man wins every time)

You should be ashamed of yourself OBAMA.
So i win :/ :s lawl
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post


So i win :/ :s lawl
You didn't have to do anything.

/Facepalm
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us