Not working anymore !
From www.garrysmod. com/2016/02/02/february-2016-update/
UPD - Don’t try to load binary modules that have the same name as a base Lua module
I could detect this shit with Gandhi's flipflop for Christs sake.
If you really want to bypass cac's autorun, make it that the first lua ran is your lua script, do this by hooking it and forcing the first thing to be ran is your lua script. simple, none of this bullshit, I could detect it easy with hook.gettable...
-- Edit:
Also, if you even try to create/force sv_allowcslua you will be kicked for un-synced vars.
The fuck are you talking about? I never said this bypasses anticheats. All I said you could have used it to bypass CAC because CAC is ran AFTER modules are initiated. And this did not change any cvars in game.
Regardless, as stated by someone else, this bypass was patched. It might still work on servers that have clientside addons which requires binary modules, but they are rare.
Due to the update on Garry's Mod, this has been patched.