Error code C2447 help please ill thanks

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
If you try "Hello World" and it doesn't work, it means you don't actually know what you're doing.

[php]
#include <iostream>

int main()
{
std::cout << "Hello World!";
cin.get();
}
[/php]
cin = undeclared... ik what that means....
.get must have a class
heres what works when i do it with 2010

this works:
Code:
// hello world.cpp : main project file.

#include "stdafx.h"

using namespace System;

int main(array<System::String ^> ^args)
{
    Console::WriteLine(L"Hello World");
    return 0;
}
Isn't that c#. . . ? Or am i gravely mistaken
it says microsoft visual C++ 2010 express at the top of the program when its opened
That, my friends - is Managed C++ (or C++.NET if you will)

When you create a new project DO NOT pick a windows forms project or windows console project - go to 'win32' and THEN pick a project there
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
That, my friends - is Managed C++ (or C++.NET if you will)

When you create a new project DO NOT pick a windows forms project or windows console project - go to 'win32' and THEN pick a project there
Oh right. . . I tried hard to forget my last adventure with managed C++. It seems it worked. . . Never again >_<.
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
That, my friends - is Managed C++ (or C++.NET if you will)

When you create a new project DO NOT pick a windows forms project or windows console project - go to 'win32' and THEN pick a project there
It's extreemly scary and looks like crap imo =(
I think I just found a new archenemy(and it aint pixiecorp) o_O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
It's extreemly scary and looks like crap imo =(
I think I just found a new archenemy(and it aint pixiecorp) o_O
Yeah . . . Managed C++. . . Is a pain. Maybe i'm just too much of a newb, but the last time I used it, it was a terrible terrible experience.
I see pDevice, are you using Hans' base or is that just the device name you're using?
I'm going to be honest with you, OP:

If you don't know what's wrong, then you don't know C++.

I know what you did wrong.

I know what you're doing wrong, too. You're using a different type of coding, it's not c++, its called:


Copy and Paste programming.



Like BA said, start with basics, read a book.
Quote Originally Posted by romario313 View Post
okayy but when i did the hello world it wouldnt work i have 2010 is that different from 2008? thats why i need a "cracked" version of one


-i used my trail up.


Try using devcpp, it's pretty good for programs with lesser code.

-quoc
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?