7D2D Alpha 13.8 Mod

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
any way to turn off extreme dmg? just curious if able to disable and enable at will
when i put the .dll and load up the game i get a black screen
Quote Originally Posted by emlor View Post
any way to turn off extreme dmg? just curious if able to disable and enable at will
No, it is not toggalable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xRedwool View Post
when i put the .dll and load up the game i get a black screen
You have to start it with anti-cheat disabled.
Quote Originally Posted by ICS Vortex View Post
No, it is not toggalable.

- - - Updated - - -



You have to start it with anti-cheat disabled.
Alright thanks anyways this is pretty great either way
Thank you very much,Hard!
Any progress with seeing if the temperture effects can be stoped or not?
it doesnt work i have replaced Assembly-CSharp.dll and ingame when i press U or H or G nothing happens (in MP,SP)
anyone knows a bypass what works?
Its works. But everything is one hit. Except for other zombies. If you use anything on a tree its gone in one hit. Shoot the ground a whole is made. Shoot a car and it goes down one level. So its not that great if others are around and your trying to act like your not cheating.

Maybe a setting in the extreme block damage?
Quote Originally Posted by jim2029 View Post
Its works. But everything is one hit. Except for other zombies. If you use anything on a tree its gone in one hit. Shoot the ground a whole is made. Shoot a car and it goes down one level. So its not that great if others are around and your trying to act like your not cheating.

Maybe a setting in the extreme block damage?
Quote Originally Posted by SimDalek View Post
Any progress with seeing if the temperture effects can be stoped or not?
I haven't looked yet, next time I do a release I'll look.
Some people requested to have an extreme block damage release. I might make a double release next time I release something and have one that has it and one that doesn't.
Its just hard to play in front of others when every block you hit is one hit destroy.
Quote Originally Posted by jim2029 View Post
Its just hard to play in front of others when every block you hit is one hit destroy.
I agree.
/2short
Great... all my stuff gone in seconds
when I go On, nothing seems to happen... any suggestion?
Quote Originally Posted by edijspjats View Post
when I go On, nothing seems to happen... any suggestion?
Are you starting the game from within Steam? And selecting to Launch without EAC? Don't use the desktop short cut.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?