7D2D Alpha 13.8 Mod

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
Hi can you upload that file without extreme block damage
Quote Originally Posted by Aroly View Post
Hi can you upload that file without extreme block damage
Post #27 states that their might be a double release of this hack for the next version of the game. One with extreme damage and one without extreme damage.....

I'm gusing you didn't read any of the replies???
hey add me on skype so i can give you the dll for make it for linux i try but i fail

- - - Updated - - -

o no there is the download of the file for linux dll
do the same work just inux got some different from widnows so don't work on it just open with reflector do the same work and publish it plsss
https:// mega. nz/#!81Z zAKZD
without space
hello
I saw this post today,I think he is referenced or invoking Assembly-CSharp.dll,If you put skills and display a map sleeping bag,But I don't know the format,
I modified the blast damage,He succeeded,
Forgive my English is poor
Starts without anti -cheat . For servers not connected . It needs to run with anti cheat
.
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?