CoolCODE FOR WEAPON HACK (UPDATED)

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
Meaning nx1? LOL GM HACK WEAPON :P But they didnt play in p2p ..so ? *Skyping u
I think all NX1 weap gives WIE, NZ1 weap have AK103- NZ1 n M4A1-NZ1 dont give WIE, i think
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
I think all NX1 weap gives WIE, NZ1 weap have AK103- NZ1 n M4A1-NZ1 dont give WIE, i think
but knife gives us wie, its hard to try one by one. if u hv the working weap codes, do share thx
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
but knife gives us wie, its hard to try one by one. if u hv the working weap codes, do share thx
just look at the working weapons thread by @rullof in coding section, browse through some of them and you will se someone post their own tested weapons
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
just look at the working weapons thread by @rullof in coding section, browse through some of them and you will se someone post their own tested weapons
Finally I learned how to remove weapon Index of all servers, include CW.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Finally I learned how to remove weapon Index of all servers, include CW.
thanks
/Msg2Short
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Finally I learned how to remove weapon Index of all servers, include CW.
Aye, thx!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?