LightbulbPrimeDice madroller's bot guide

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
PrimeDice madroller's bot guide
Hello, today i'm sharing this for you since nobody used it correctly and with a little search I found how to use it correctly on PrimeDice.

Step 1:

Create a bitcoin wallet (Google it or just use Blockchain)

Step 2:

Download Google Chrome if you don't have it already

Step 3:

Download Madrollers Bot Plugin for chromeⓘ

Step 4:

Go on primediceⓘ and register for an account

Step 5:

Press Ctrl+Shift+J

Go under Network and press F5

Now press CTRL+F

And search for "Token"

ⓘ

Double click on the line 2 that you can see on the screenshot, it will open browser page

ⓘ

Copy the code I framed on the second screenshot (yes it's a very long code don't worry)

Paste the code in the second zone on the first screenshot between the yellow ' '

Get started now you're able to start the bot

Press execute and you are able to earn

Just modify the code as you wish, you should start see earning comming through.

(If you don't want to use your bitcoins you can just use the free faucet on the website that will give you 0.00000200 BTC free
All credits goes to madroller for this awesome bot ! Don't forget to check his website for updates !

Link to his websiteⓘ
Best bot so far!
Thanks a lot!!
Quote Originally Posted by clownbiatch View Post
Best bot so far!
Thanks a lot!!
No problem hope you're earning some good money.
seems to work, but I have no idea, with how much "deposit per bet" I should play.
if you make a video tutorial would help a lot or image guide
;-; i'm very bad luck or the monkey doesn't work anymore
Ugh, old methods
Cant get it to work on Mac

EDIT:
Right click on page do it manually
Quote Originally Posted by TerrorUser View Post
Hello, today i'm sharing this for you since nobody used it correctly and with a little search I found how to use it correctly on PrimeDice.

Step 1:

Create a bitcoin wallet (Google it or just use Blockchain)

Step 2:

Download Google Chrome if you don't have it already

Step 3:

Download Madrollers Bot Plugin for chrome

Step 4:

Go on primedice and register for an account

Step 5:

Press Ctrl+Shift+J

Go under Network and press F5

Now press CTRL+F

And search for "Token"



Double click on the line 2 that you can see on the screenshot, it will open browser page



Copy the code I framed on the second screenshot (yes it's a very long code don't worry)

Paste the code in the second zone on the first screenshot between the yellow ' '

Get started now you're able to start the bot

Press execute and you are able to earn

Just modify the code as you wish, you should start see earning comming through.

(If you don't want to use your bitcoins you can just use the free faucet on the website that will give you 0.00000200 BTC free
All credits goes to madroller for this awesome bot ! Don't forget to check his website for updates !

Link to his website
Just curious mate how long would it take you earn 1 bit coin?
A long time.. I just leave this running during school, you should collect money over the week.
I will give it a try..
seems to stop betting after about 10 seconds of bot running
I have always have been very unfortunate with bitcoin gambling lol I wonder if this would be effective....
I deposed 0.36btc (about 15€) to primedice, now i bet 0.00000100btc per bet and its working like a charm.
With thoses bets i can afford to lose 15 time in a row without losing anything.
And I make about 0.00100000/hour (40€cts)
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?