can anyone confirm that this still works or not?
PrimeDice madroller's bot guide
It didn't work man
May buy this, ill add your skype
- - - Updated - - -
May buy this, ill add your skype
- - - Updated - - -
May buy this, ill add your skype

Pretty good, It's still based on luck. Bots won't make you win but they will help 

similar a dice game with three dice 6 you can hack the results before they happen?
brb now looking for this
Well this seems to be working...my Bitcoin number seems to be going up when I refresh the page but I can't see that I'm placing any bets in the 'My bets' section..Not too sure what's going on right now but I think it's working.
Obviously I'm entirely new to this.
EDIT: So I have the 'System Variables' tab open which constantly refreshes total profit which is handy. This is because if you refresh the page to check your balance you'll have to start from the beginning again at finding the token number etc etc.
The only problem I'm having now is that it looks like after a series of losses the bot just stops and I'll have to terminate and execute again. Not sure why this is.
Obviously I'm entirely new to this.
EDIT: So I have the 'System Variables' tab open which constantly refreshes total profit which is handy. This is because if you refresh the page to check your balance you'll have to start from the beginning again at finding the token number etc etc.
The only problem I'm having now is that it looks like after a series of losses the bot just stops and I'll have to terminate and execute again. Not sure why this is.
By the way the program is completly free, and i'm happy to make your Bitcoins go up ! Enjoy guys !
I would also appreciate a video explanation, if it still works.
A video would be cool, but I'll check it out. Thanks man.
seems to be dead guys 

Similar Threads
eBooks For Sale[Simple] 24/7 Clash of Clans Botting Guide + Windows 2012 VPS
29 Vindictus TutorialsRush Karok bot Guide 1 Runescape Hacks / BotsRs Bot - Guide 0 League of Legends GuidesLeague of legends Jaximus Build / tactic guide for Line ( bot ) 0 Vindictus TutorialsGuide to leveling your Farm Bot
9


