LightbulbMaking fresh 24/7 VPS server. need help!

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Hello everybody. We need one more to team. If you can make nexus and maps ja mod lilbit. Add me on skype: ponotte
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
what source is it
You didn't really read the text did ya? xD I dont either so excuse me if im wrong m8. <3
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
You didn't really read the text did ya? xD I dont either so excuse me if im wrong m8. <3
xD of course i didn't LOL
Wrong section and
I cringe so I read the first five words and gave up...
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Wrong section and
I cringe so I read the first five words and gave up...
wrong section? admin just moved this to here?
SO, we still need about 1-2 guys to team. you have to be skilled with sprites, mapper, modder, etc. if you can do even one of them good, please contact me in skype: Ponotte
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?