Solvedegg crack / cracker

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
egg crack / cracker
So I cant seem to get a single account using egg crack and iv tried to do a lot of things but it doesn't change how fast it can crack I get no accounts, I use muffinhd's 3 mill password list which i think is enough , only 300 usernames , and 10000 proxies checked by egg crack , I don't know what to change if anyone has a good and faster than egg crack cracker for something like 3 mill passes , 300 users , and 10000 proxies please pm me I would like to know if i could get it, or a special method to get into a specific account quick.
3 MILLION!!! Thats probably why. The creator of eggcrack recommends a password list of 15-30.
Yeah have fun with that. You see that little counter saying total attempts? With 300 accounts and 3 million passwords you need 900000000 attempts to finish testing all accounts. At 1 attempt/second that would take multiple years to finish. I recommend using smaller password lists (up to 500 passwords) for username lists of this size.
ill use a smaller list any good ones you would recommend btw sometimes i get over 1 attempt per second around 24 attempts per second
The larger your password list the longer it will take. It will check all 3 million passwords for one single account until it finds it, and if the user has a password not in that 3 million, then you've just wasted your time.
As everyone has already stated, your password list is too long. I'm also hearing that Mojang is straight up banning proxies instead of rate-limiting them now, so I would recommend some lesser-known proxy lists. Most people pay for those, although since I don't actually use EggCrack personally, I can't attest to the ins-and-outs of proxy lists anymore.
No replies in 2+ weeks, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?