SolvedMinecraft Cracker - EGG CRACK - HELP Please

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Cracker - EGG CRACK - HELP Please
Hello I need some help with the minecraft egg crack software which cracks minecraft accounts by trying all the common password to the usernames. I haven't had any luck and run the software on my vps for over a Day. I know a guy who cracked over 10,000 accounts. I was just wondering if i was doing something wrong.
Just some common tips:
Download a really small password list, with like the 3 most common passwords.
Scrape as many usernames as you can on different servers.
Get a proxy grabber, and load it into the program.

Leave it over night and you will atleast gave a couple!
Quote Originally Posted by DayZMeRolling View Post
Just some common tips:
Download a really small password list, with like the 3 most common passwords.
Scrape as many usernames as you can on different servers.
Get a proxy grabber, and load it into the program.

Leave it over night and you will atleast gave a couple!
How many proxies shall i use and what is meant by HTTP and Socks Proxies.
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
How many proxies shall i use and what is meant by HTTP and Socks Proxies.
Just use as many proxies as you can grab with a Proxy Grabber. And a normal proxy is usually Socks I think..
This should also help you: post in the correct section so you don't look like an immense idiot!
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
This should also help you: post in the correct section so you don't look like an immense idiot!
What Section am i supposed to post in
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
What Section am i supposed to post in
Minecraft Help section maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
Hello I need some help with the minecraft egg crack software which cracks minecraft accounts by trying all the common password to the usernames. I haven't had any luck and run the software on my vps for over a Day. I know a guy who cracked over 10,000 accounts. I was just wondering if i was doing something wrong.
Here here , let me spoonfeed you. Get a good username list by downloading WeepCraft ( Google it ) and going to famous servers ( look at pmc ) and scraping usernames from there ( Better cracking rate )

Next , use the following password list.

Code:
christ
jesus1
princess
blessed
sunshine
single
lovely
freedom
blessing
iloveyou
7777777
qwerty
heaven
angels
shadow
tigger
summer
looking
mother
michael
shalom
rotimi
football
victory
purple
john316
joshua
london
superman
church
loving
computer
mylove
praise
richard
pastor
christ1
jesus1
princess1
blessed1
sunshine1
single1
lovely1
freedom1
blessing1
iloveyou1
7777777
heaven1
angels1
shadow1
tigger1
summer1
mother1
michael1
shalom1
rotimi1
football1
victory1
purple1
john3161
joshua1
london1
superman1
church1
loving1
computer1
mylove1
praise1
richard1
pastor1
Antelope
Badger
Beaver
Canary
Cheetah
Chicken
Chimpanzee
Chipmunk
Crocodile
Dolphin
Donkey
Elephant
Ferret
Hamster
Kangaroo
Leopard
Lizard
Monkey
Mousedeer
Ostritch
Parrot
Polecat
Porcupine
Rabbit
Rhinoceros
Squirrel
Tortoise
Walrus
antelope
beaver
canary
cheetah
chicken
chimpanzee
chipmunk
crocodile
dolphin
donkey
elephant
ferret
hamster
kangaroo
leopard
lizard
monkey
mousedeer
ostritch
parrot
polecat
porcupine
rabbit
rhinoceros
squirrel
tortoise
walrus
antelope1
beaver1
canary1
cheetah1
chicken1
chimpanzee1
chipmunk1
crocodile1
dolphin1
donkey1
elephant1
ferret1
hamster1
kangaroo1
leopard1
lizard1
monkey1
mousedeer1
ostritch1
parrot1
polecat1
porcupine1
rabbit1
rhinoceros
squirrel1
tortoise1
walrus1
password
password1
password123
password321
pass123
pass321
abc123
abc321
123abc
321abc
letmein
letmein1
minecraft
Now use this proxy scraper to scrape proxies. Link ( I recommend you scrape only http proxies because thats what i do but you can do socks if you want )

Next, start up EggCrack. You import all your list that you need and as for the max threads set it to 157 and interval , you leave it to 5. ( If 157 doesnt works for you , try 100 )

Good luck.
I was wondering if anyone knew a working mc checker
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew a working mc checker
Browse around the other sections like Minecraft tools and discussions. There's bound to be something there.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?