SolvedEgg Crack Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Egg Crack Help
Hello, so Im using egg crack and im wondering if this is possible. So im playing on cracked minecraft server (not original) and users on that server are not premium users ( I mean they didnt bought original minecraft). And now is it possible to crack their accounts? I used weepcraft, i scrape all usernames form that server and now i want to crack accounts. Sorry if u dont understand me xD, ill try to explain more if u dont understand. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by mcjabuka View Post
Hello, so Im using egg crack and im wondering if this is possible. So im playing on cracked minecraft server (not original) and users on that server are not premium users ( I mean they didnt bought original minecraft). And now is it possible to crack their accounts? I used weepcraft, i scrape all usernames form that server and now i want to crack accounts. Sorry if u dont understand me xD, ill try to explain more if u dont understand. Thanks!
thats actually not possible if there wasn't any ACTUAL premium users in the server. also your chance of cracking premium alts that join a cracked server is 43% less than the ordinary percentage (65% if you use the most common passwords+no cracked users).
Ok thanks
/ Solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us