Snipelock Wallpaper

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Snipelock Wallpaper
it isnt exactly what you asked for...but i couldnt get the image you wanted or...anything close.

THIS WILL NOT WORK AS A SIG!!! just to tell you

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/641...allcopy2xu.jpg

Edit: My keyboard is crapping out on me and i cant get spaces in fast enough...i need one of those 1337 ones Arun was showin me
Dude it kicks A$$! Next time the words in the corner should be bigger, but it makes more cool since it is small. This picture is way better than any picture i thought of. Sniper brother! Where can I get brushes/image packs for photo shop? It is 91.3% done, so I'm thinking in advance. And thanks for the background! it is way better than my last!
Great job with this wallpaper im gonna us it when i get home anyway
How do I put a pic into a sig? I am confused at that part.....
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us