a wallpaper

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
doesnt look that bad, you used a c4d? looks nice dood
Quote Originally Posted by BLooDy
bah, tried to make something from scratch only using filters

****cough****
im quite aware you said that but filtered what exactly?
Lens Flare
Very nice thing man!!
I dunno if the like ripple was a very good choice it gives like grain dunno if I like this part but very nice in general.
I'll have a look at this when I get home because at school Photobucket is bloked by the thingy.
ill put the [img] tags under the link so u can see it


Great wallpaper
Vnice Vnice.... im using it right now.
lol, you used to be using my one.
thx for the great comments
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us