Do you regret joining this site?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Do you regret joining this site?
As title says

I recently found this place and it looks good
Why would I regret it?
Yes you guys should all leave before @Dave84311 ruins your whole life
Dave gets upsetty spaghetti a lot and PAs me, so I cry. Yes I regret.
Got analed very hard from this site, but no more constipation I'll give it that.
regret it alot got raped thanks to MPGH

lik if u cri evrytiem
leave while you still can
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
leave while you still can
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, RESIGN ALREADY
If I regretted joining this site, I would have already left.
I do, But the personality on this site keep me here
Yes and no.

Yes, Because people can be fucked up and fuck you up, so constantly dealing with annoying shits and assholes can be an issue.

No, because the people you meet, once you get past the assholes, can make a great impression on you and you create good bonds with people like @Raple and @Democritus for me.
Do I regret joining?

Absolutely.

Do I regret staying?

Absolutely not.
I used to, but I got over it
Doesn't matter if I do or don't. I can never leave now. :')
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?