CoolOutdated[ESP] Hack **UPDATED**

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Uh I dont get the whole Injector idea?
Quote Originally Posted by voldem8 View Post
Uh I dont get the whole Injector idea?
Injector is what injects a bypass in your game to bypass the cac/anti cheat and allowed you to use sv_allowlua. That enables you to use lua_openscritp_cl and then you can load up a .lua hack.
Quote Originally Posted by gymsocks View Post
How do you use this
Step 1: Get injector (Extreme Injector V3 works best)
Step 2: Get a bypass, its a .DLL
Step 3: Download my hack and put it .lua right in here. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua
Step 4: Join a online server game, once in game you inject your .dll bypass and it will allow you to use lua_openscript_cl {name of hack}


If you can't use lua_openscript_cl its cause you have to activate it, some bypassers will bypass it but you have to use sv_allowlua 1. Welcome
anyone know of a CAC bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by alster39 View Post
anyone know of a CAC bypass?
Nope, just gonna have to wait and hope for the best. There are bypasses that bypasses cac for a small amount of time. Like 20 - 30 mins before kicking you for truth engine. Other than that you just have to wait.
Who install cheat lua_openscript_cl Esp.lua not work
Quote Originally Posted by LevLitvinov View Post
Who install cheat lua_openscript_cl Esp.lua not work
It works, you guy's don't know how to use a injector.
Appreciate the release! Is this updated?
Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Appreciate the release! Is this updated?
Yes it's updated. It added a glow around it. I'm still learning lua and still have a lot to learn about it. I am making a hack menu which I might not release, maybe in the future. The new esp I have eliminates all of the see through walls with the characters draw and I just added the normal name, box, and distance. I haven't worked on it a lot cause like I said I'm still learning. Thanks for you appreciation!
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbingLife View Post
Yes it's updated. It added a glow around it. I'm still learning lua and still have a lot to learn about it. I am making a hack menu which I might not release, maybe in the future. The new esp I have eliminates all of the see through walls with the characters draw and I just added the normal name, box, and distance. I haven't worked on it a lot cause like I said I'm still learning. Thanks for you appreciation!
And thank you for the release!
Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Appreciate the release! Is this updated?
Yes it is updated from the last one. I'm still learning how to code lua a little better and it's kinda hard a little to remember everything and what to use but I'm making a hack menu atm and I might release it. Might just release the esp in it. Thanks for the appreciation!
Well couldn't find a bypass so useless

- - - Updated - - -

There is one way PST-Spend Some money on a PC TWAT
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?