UnhappyHelp me, i keep getting errors...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help me, i keep getting errors...
I use windown vista, i wanna play Combat Arms but i cant.
When i gonna start the game, i keep getting
You have lost connection with the server. Please try again in a moment
(Error= PI,30022)
What to i need to fo? Please help me with this if u know
what to do!

Thanx!
too crowded, try again in a while
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post
too crowded, try again in a while
Already did it 10-30 times but still same error PI,30022
umm try reinstalling. that usally fixes everything
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
umm try reinstalling. that usally fixes everything
I dont have any errors now, this was on US Combat Arms, but i am EU.
I install EU Combat Arms and its good now, i have read abaot the error and
thats why i know what PI,30022 error is.

If u not liev in US then u cant install US Combat Arms. its not working,
Quote Originally Posted by sdefref View Post
I dont have any errors now, this was on US Combat Arms, but i am EU.
I install EU Combat Arms and its good now, i have read abaot the error and
thats why i know what PI,30022 error is.

If u not liev in US then u cant install US Combat Arms. its not working,
Fail...
Ca eu is for middle east and europe.
Ca us is for pacific regions, america and canada
That error just means Combat Arms is overcrowded.. try again in a few hours
lol @ ur avatar
Quote Originally Posted by BJIZZLE View Post
lol @ ur avatar
Hell yeah!
Funny? =)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?