PostUI Components

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
UI Components
Looking to enhance your UI ? Bored of the standard system components?

Recently I made a tut on how to do this with using one line of code and one component
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...line-code.html
Now I would like to add to the UI enhancment list, another one of my favorites. I*fra*istics .n*tadvanta*e (* used to stop spiders from locating files and forcing removal)





List of controls

  • WinGrid
  • WinCalcManager
  • WinChart
  • WinCombo
  • WinDataSource
  • WinDesktopAlert
  • WinDockManager
  • WinExtras
  • WinAnimation
  • WinButton
  • WinCalculator
  • WinDropdownButton
  • WinFormattedLinkLabel
  • WinLabel
  • WinPopupContainer
  • WinProgressBar
  • WinScrollBar
  • WinStatusBar
  • WinTooltipManager
  • WinValidator
  • WinEditors
  • WinCalculatorDropdown
  • WinCheckEditor
  • WinColorPicker
  • WinComboEditor
  • WinControlContainerEditor
  • WinCurrencyEditor
  • WinDateTimeEditor
  • WinFontNameEditor
  • WinFormattedTextEditor
  • WinMaskedEdit
  • WinNumericEditor
  • WinOptionSet
  • winTextEditor
  • winTimeZoneEditor
  • inTrackBar
  • WinExplorerBar
  • WinGauge
  • WinGroupBox
  • WinGridBagLayoutPanel
  • WinGridDocumentExporter
  • WinGridExcelExporter
  • WinInkProvider
  • WinLayoutManagers
  • WinListbar
  • WinListView
  • WinNavigationBar
  • WinPanel
  • WinPrinting
  • WinPrintDocument
  • WinPrintPreviewControl
  • WinPrintPreviewThumbnail
  • WinGridPrintDocument
  • WinSchedulePrintDocument
  • Inf*agi*tic*.Documents
  • PDF Export
  • XPS Export
  • Infragistics.Excel
  • XLS Export
  • XLS Import
  • WinSchedule
  • WinTimelineView
  • WinDayView
  • WinWeekView
  • WinMonthViewSingle
  • WinMonthViewMulti
  • WinCalendarCombo
  • WinCalendarInfo
  • WinCalendarLook
  • WinSpellChecker
  • WinTabbedMdi
  • WinTab
  • WinTilePanel
  • WinToolbars
  • WinRibbon
  • WinTree


Want to download the file?

Click Here!
Your awesome dude! Thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Your awesome dude! Thanks again
Thanks button.

OT:
Looks interesting

Do you have a working serial key? PM me
nice... nice...


NICE!


*EDIT*
says file is corrupt. Tried downloading again.
Working Keys,

9310-1200318-3073137
9310-1200854-4392445
9310-1200639-2602048
9310-1200233-1539235
9310-1200851-7888042
9310-1200799-8665533
9310-1200982-9238404
9310-1200796-3786654
9310-1200098-0798683
9310-1200090-5420083


@ corrupt, I downloaded and extracted no issues, your downloads may not have finished, or was incomplete, if it's still an issue I will re upload.
NextGen1 FTW these are available for C# too right?
Yes, the Components will work in both VC and VB , There is also a ASP version
yeah it still says corrupt. ive downloaded it 3+ times
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
yeah it still says corrupt. ive downloaded it 3+ times
During Download, Install, Extract, what are you using to extract it?

I have tested the links, downloads, and extractions now 4 times, and every time, I can download the files, extract the .rar file and run install.
let me ask you something before testing and using.

I remember I had downloaded a few UI's before, but from what I remember, when I got it to run in another computer it just didn't detected those UI's and caused a few problems (error's), then i just forgot about that and continued my work. My question is:

Does this cause any of those problems? (yeap I know crap about UI components)
No offense, but as long as you compile everything right and make sure the dll is added to your project, no matter what component you use, it shouldn't be an issue, in this case, .netadv*nta*e should auto add the required prerequisites, but in the future if you ever have a problem with using 3rd part UI components, just add the dll to the install.
This did not work for me tho.

I did install it using the serial.

However I couldn't browse tool selecting anymore, after deleting it, it worked fine.

Does this work for any of you?

- Using VB08 + Windows XP SP3

Don't flame me for reviving this topic. I don't think I should create a whole new topic...
Didn't you tell me in PM you got it to work?
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Didn't you tell me in PM you got it to work?
I ment by getting it to work, that I can use the D*vComponents. I can also launch "Selecting tools" again. HOWEVER I fixxed this by deleting the other one...I'll retry it in about 10 hours anyways...

Sorry if you missunderstood me
No, That's Fine.

UI Components on this page work for me. I am Running Windows XP Pro Sp2

If you still have problems, Let me know, and I'll teamview and try and resolve it.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?