DetectedKOTH Money And Level Hack | W/ Tutorial

Posts 31–45 of 61 · Page 3 of 5
Is this still undetected?
Quote Originally Posted by melrpm View Post
Is this still undetected?
It won't ever be detected, it's a mission file.
Thanks, worked. Undetected
can this sort of exploit or hack be done for different game modes?
It does not work for me because when i do it my profile is corrupted apparently, can someone help plez?
Quote Originally Posted by KillForXP View Post
It does not work for me because when i do it my profile is corrupted apparently, can someone help plez?
Don't actually put in your UID. Only follow my instructions.
Quote Originally Posted by iMolest View Post
Don't actually put in your UID. Only follow my instructions.
Thanks, works now
How the converter works? I want to try it safest way possible
The money, levels and playtime work great! Only trouble I have is with the total money earned, is there a reason why that when I add the amount I want to show up on my KOTH profile to the script; it will no longer save when I press 001?
Quote Originally Posted by Sirthatch View Post
The money, levels and playtime work great! Only trouble I have is with the total money earned, is there a reason why that when I add the amount I want to show up on my KOTH profile to the script; it will no longer save when I press 001?
To add this feature replace line 19 with
Code:
money_earned = 0 + floor random 0;
Then edit the value 0 with your desired amount.
Did everything following your steps and even redone it a lot of times, even get to the "Profile Updated" part but then It does not give me "my" level/money etc.
Loading in to some server it said "your profile data is corrupted" // im using multiple steam accounts, all taking the same files for arma, can that cause any trouble?
hope it working fine,thanks
This works, but do not give yourself too much. You need to look at how much money you've earned and your real play time, and properly guess how much play time you would need to get the amount of money you're shooting for. My friend tried to give himself half a million dollars and 50 hours of play time, he was banned within an hour from hostile takeover. I would NOT recommend doing this on their servers, they always have more than one admin in their teamspeak too, they might be scanning their records for us. My friend didn't even use much of his money before he got his ban
How do I change the Total EXP gained? What's the EXP needed for level 97?
Posts 31–45 of 61 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us