PostWhich Call of Duty is the BEST Call of duty?

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
Which Call of Duty is the BEST Call of duty?
So wanted to ask you guys as many of you post in many different Call of duty games(I do myself as well :P).

Which one do you think is the best Call of duty?

Personally think the best one was modern warfare 1/2 as it took the game to a whole new level all of a sudden for me(especially with the good ol'd Scar-h being OP).

How about you guys?
Modern Warfare 2 was the best Campaign and the best Call of duty in my option because; it brought a way higher leveling system then we were getting previously and it brought a crap load of "Calling Cards" challenges which added many more hours of fun.!
Quote Originally Posted by Z-Nation View Post
Modern Warfare 2 was the best Campaign and the best Call of duty in my option because; it brought a way higher leveling system then we were getting previously and it brought a crap load of "Calling Cards" challenges which added many more hours of fun.!
Yeah the campaign in it was by far the best campaign in any of the call of duty's by story progression.

Yeah the new black op's way of doing these isn't that great either with the call sign's,classes and such.
I love MP on Bo2 but I would have to say Modern Warfare for the story
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
I love MP on Bo2 but I would have to say Modern Warfare for the story
Yeah the story in Modern warfare beats the cake on any of the Black Op's stories. The matchmaking in Black Op's is pretty decent though compared to like other shooting games.
The original call of duty.
Obviously Cod1 on the ps2.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
Obviously Cod1 on the ps2.
Hmm.
I don't know man, i think the modern warfare series is what put call of duty on the map instead of just another shooting game.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
Obviously Cod1 on the ps2.
Obviously, people loved this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Nation View Post


Obviously, people loved this game!

Yeah....There's alot of people still playing MW2 when i turned on my good ol' Ps3. lmao
I actually enjoyed playing COD Ghosts. I know most people hated it, but I liked it!
Well, I just recently installed Call of Duty one back to my computer to play that WW2 phased game, first played MP and did pretty well...

Ah, those good Russian Sniper and German Sniper without scope ..

I also like MW series.
MW , MW2 , BO3 tbh. can you even debate this?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
MW , MW2 , BO3 tbh. can you even debate this?
Yes fam. Top kek
Yea I would actually say MW1, Bo2, Bo3
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?