PostWhich Call of Duty is the BEST Call of duty?

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
MW , MW2 , BO3 tbh. can you even debate this?
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Well, I just recently installed Call of Duty one back to my computer to play that WW2 phased game, first played MP and did pretty well...

Ah, those good Russian Sniper and German Sniper without scope ..

I also like MW series.
Hm well the whole story with soap/captain price was pretty bomb.

They over did it with MW3 though. They shoulda ended it with MW2.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post




Hm well the whole story with soap/captain price was pretty bomb.

They over did it with MW3 though. They shoulda ended it with MW2.
MW3 and all the other MW's wouldn't be there without Cod 1, so WHY DONT YOU LIKE WHERE IT ALL STARTED?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


MW3 and all the other MW's wouldn't be there without Cod 1, so WHY DONT YOU LIKE WHERE IT ALL STARTED?!?!?!?!

That's a good point..

Though, it went from being another shooting game to "Call of Duty" when modern warfare came out.
World at war, but that's just because I love WW2 games.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
World at war, but that's just because I love WW2 games.
Hmm.. I don't know man besides like the WW2 aspect that might be like the worst Call of Duty out of all them. ;P
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


Hmm.. I don't know man besides like the WW2 aspect that might be like the worst Call of Duty out of all them. ;P
But I have such good memories of it, had so much fun playing.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


But I have such good memories of it, had so much fun playing.
@Smoke was probably a top out noob on WAW, so that's why he calls it the worst cod out of them all

If you like all WW2 games, then you should also like the first 3 cods (if you're pc player then 2 + expansion for the first game)
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

@Smoke was probably a top out noob on WAW, so that's why he calls it the worst cod out of them all

If you like all WW2 games, then you should also like the first 3 cods (if you're pc player then 2 + expansion for the first game)
Haven't played those. And probably when I play WaW now I'd think what a shitty game, so that's why I'm not going to play it ever again. ;p
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Haven't played those. And probably when I play WaW now I'd think what a shitty game, so that's why I'm not going to play it ever again. ;p
You missed out so much with not playing cod 1.. You suck

I'd say, give a try, story of it is "enjoyable" idk about multiplayer in console, I played on computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


You missed out so much with not playing cod 1.. You suck

I'd say, give a try, story of it is "enjoyable" idk about multiplayer in console, I played on computer.
I will, thanks for recommending. I'll play it on PC as well, I don't have a console anymore :/
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


I will, thanks for recommending. I'll play it on PC as well, I don't have a console anymore :/
I had like score of 50-45 on multiplayer in some weird server, where it looked like there were some cheaters but .

Yah, man - no problem.. Its a great game for someone like you who likes WW2 era.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

@Smoke was probably a top out noob on WAW, so that's why he calls it the worst cod out of them all

If you like all WW2 games, then you should also like the first 3 cods (if you're pc player then 2 + expansion for the first game)
Eh, well the main thing i didn't like about it was the split-screen sucked like ALOT.

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?