I cant even post, on other peoples walls, neither can i PM, can i teamview an admin?
uhm? lol? teamview is a program for blablabla but you need an admin to ask this but why would you do that ? xD
well first of all, i wanna know why it only shows 3 options.
ex.) shad0wboss View Public Profile Find More Posts by shad0wboss Add shad0wboss to Your Contacts
and number two, just a few questions about this payment, and how i will do it.
I said I will teamview you to help but you never reply
Just stop posting and go find a girlfriend. Mpgh is bad for your ,,thing"
oh don't u have a gilrfriend helger?
Originally Posted by tdcoolboy
oh don't u have a gilrfriend helger?
yeah, i have. And i have life too.
if you havent verifyed your acc, do that! and if you have, you haft to do that again!! that was how i got it working
This is not in the correct section.
You must verify your email address to unlock the full features of being an MPGH member.
Also, for payments, go here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php